Saturday, January 29, 2011

Peer Pressure

Thanks for the peer pressure, Jenna! Here's a post!

So I have all these great pictures on my camera since we moved to New York. They really tell a better story than I can. Unfortunately I have misplaced the cord to download them to the computer. **side note: I'm a little too lazy to look really hard at the moment.

Lot's has been happening! Jeremy is enjoying his promotion to manager. Being the main catalyst behind this move, and really wanting our marriage to make it, this comes as such a relief to me. He seems pretty stoked as well. Alas we will make it to year 4 in May! ;)

My job at the dermatology clinic is going swimmingly. I'm learning new conditions, treatments, skills, and medications. The girls I work with are a blast. We spend most days laughing and playing practical jokes. It keeps my mind off the fact that I'm underpaid, but not Jeremy's.

We've made some friends and are enjoying city. Patton has taken to it quite well. His affinity for taking dumps in the middle of the street has shifted to taking dumps atop mounds of snow, of which he often falls through during the act. I'm surprised at how much he enjoys the snow. Jeremy assures me that this is because he is from Boston, being a Boston Terrier and all. His bread might have originated there, but this dog in from Conroe, TX. Then again, I like the snow and I'm from Harlingen, TX. Maybe we were both Canadians in a past life, eh?

2 comments:

Nick & Jenna said...

That's what I'm here for! Peer Pressure! Keep the post coming!

bloem family said...

Finally! You're back :) I love hearing about your Big City adventure! Keep the posts coming...