Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the Come Back

Wow! It's been a year since my last witty and clever post. My only excuse is that, in my old age, I have run out of wit and cleverness, leaving you, my dear reader (aka our parents), with a big empty McDannel blog void.

Well, thanks to some friendly nagging, a recent move far away, and a working internet connection, I am feeling a little inspired to jot down (or type, as it were) a few words for your reading pleasure.

With old age comes wisdom. So get ready to be schooled with more McDannel life lessons. Or just have something to read when your really, really bored.

3 comments:

Leslie Dominie said...

YAAAAAAY!!!

Leslie Dominie said...

You're funny. :) My blog turned into a baby book for Addy...I get all geeked out over it.

bloem family said...

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! :)

now...post some pics!