Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jeremy's Big Three-oh! Birthday Bash

I'm uber late posting this (what else is new.) Has anyone ever known me to be on time. Hey, at least I got it up before the new year.

So Jeremy turned the big 3-0 on the 30th of November! We had a birthday shuffleboard tournament that was almost derailed by some preteen party monopolizing the entire Dave & Busters. Despite the employees at D&B being less than helpful (to say the least) we discovered a much better little dive near our house with a single shuffle board table. It was awesome. White Rock Bar, you do rock.

I wish I would have thought to take my camera out earlier in the evening. Sarah and Dietrich, LeighAnne and Lane, Jer-bear's Mom and Pops, and his sister and Wade remained way too sober and left way too early to get in on the drunken picture extravaganza. Maybe a little brewsky would help your game people; I'm just saying...

The Gang


Ashley and Megan laying the smack down


The boys


And the winner is...


My birthday boy with his spoils!


Happy birthday, sweet baby!! Here's to sharing many more together!!

No comments: