Monday, August 11, 2008

Cynthia's Birthday Party

My friend, Cynthia, had a birthday last weekend. Since Jeremy and I were out of town we missed the celebration. To make up for it I had a mini-party at our house last night. I made Cynthia's favorite strawberry cake with homemade marshmallow butter creme frosting and got a dozen of her favorite pink roses. We ordered in and watched the Olympics. She brought over her chihuahua, Rocky, who had to wear a diaper so he wouldn't tinkle in the house. It was so funny. We had a great time!

Roses for Cynthia:


Strawberry Birthday Cake:


Rocky in his diaper:


Cynthia blowing out the candles:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have got to get the recipe for your cake there.. it looks delicious. Well I will get back to work now, but it is great to be able to catch up via the web. Love you guys and I really do want that recipe.