Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Wishes and Good Company

Today is my Dad's birthday so first things first:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Today was a really fun day spent with my mother-in-law, Jackie. We started with a stroll in Northpark Mall that included window shopping and coffee. Then we pampered ourselves with mani/pedis. After which a delicious lunch at Snuffer's was had. Our plans to watch a movie didn't come into fruition do to time constraints, but that just gives us an excuse to get together again soon.

I am truly blessed to have such a great family (blood and law.) I wish everyone was as fortunate as I am; not only did a get a pretty swell guy, but his family is awesome too! It makes me wish my parents lived closer. Hopefully they will retire soon and head north (hint*hint.)

No comments: