Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love knitting and Jeremy!!

Today is a great day!

First, I got some YUMMY yarn at a local yarn boutique, Shabby Sheep. The girls there were more than helpful and I walked out with some beautiful Alpaca/wool blend.



This delicious yarn will be used for my first ever sweater. I am excited and a little scared, but more excited than scared! :)

Here's a pic of my first sweater pick; so beautiful:



I finished the booties and hat my mom ordered for my cousin's, Alaina, new baby. Her name is Emma Sophia. I think they turned out really well.




Third, and finally, I have to show you what my wonderful husband brought home for us. I beautiful dresser built in 1957. That's one year younger than out house! It's gorgeous an I love him...and the dresser.

No comments: