Monday, January 26, 2009

My New Years Resolution

...is not to blog more. Sometimes I get so busy living life that I forget to write about it. I'll start at the beginning of this year.

Jeremy, Patton, and I had our first big party in the new house on New Year's Eve. We invited over 5 other couples and had a blast celebrating. Needless to say, I ended up getting in a push up contest with the boys before the night was over. Yes, I was in a dress and heels. No, I did not win.





Jeremy let his facial hair grow over the winter break partly to see how he looked but mostly because he didn't want to shave and he was granted permission to be lazy. This was on the condition that he shave it into different styles for my amusement before he shaved it all off.







I turned the big two-eight on the 9th! Jeremy and I had a nice dinner at Toulouse. Cynthia took me to a girls night at Cafe Madrid. And Jackie and John made an excellent dinner and ordered my favorite cake. It was a very birthday intensive weekend.


In other news, a coworker was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo a mastectomy this weekend. She will be in our thoughts and prayers. I made pink ribbons for my school to wear this week to show our support.


Oh, and Sarah-in-law and I ran a half marathon in Houston last weekend. I was so tired the night after the race I fell asleep 5 minutes into watching "Life of Brian." They were sweet and woke me up to put me in bed after the movie was over. Much like Jeremy does every night. I love hanging out with Michael and Sarah!


So that is our 2009 thus far. I'll report back in 2010 ;)

1 comment:

Rex said...

This is why I'm glad I have google reader... Dare I ask how Patton responded to Jeremy's facial hair in the last picture?

Hope y'all are doing well. I'll be home Easter weekend. We should catch up if you're around.